Membership Criteria and Fees
Full membership is limited to individuals who can demonstrate thorough qualification and/or experience competency in the field of ruminant nutrition.
Demonstrated qualification is either:
- Holding a tertiary qualification in agricultural science or equivalent and has a minimum two years of practical experience in the ruminant nutrition sector subsequent to gaining such qualification.
- Passing the Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition (AARN) examination.
- Holding an MSc in a relevant ruminant nutrition topic at at least 1 year of relevant practical experience in the ruminant nutrition sector.
- Holding a PhD in a relevant ruminant nutrition topic
- Has achieved professional status and a position of professional responsibility through the combination of relevant study and a minimum five years practical experience in ruminant nutrition.
Annual Full Membership Fee is $149.50 ($130+GST)
Associate Membership is open to individuals who do not yet fully meet the qualifying criteria for full membership (acceptance is at the discretion of the committee).
Annual Associate Membership Fee is $100